Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow Day

So school got cancelled today because of a winter storm passing through the area, which was really good for me since I needed the extra time to do schoolwork. I also managed to sell my Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster today for a decent price (though I feel like I could've gotten more for it). Ah, one of the people who asked me about the FFX CE was actually the tsundere girl that hit me during the Late For Anime School race, an anime club event. This might sound weird, but it was a pretty memorable experience. I managed to persuade her to come to the auction this coming club meeting so I'm hoping to see her there. I'm also considering selling my Lightning Returns CE too, though I'm not sure at what price yet. It was a pretty pricey mistake to buy CE versions of games considering I'm still in college and need the money. Colin gave me some Club Nintendo registration codes, which I'm pretty grateful for. Maybe I'll send him a gift redeemed from all those codes. Mark has been playing XCOM Iron Man mode today, and he named all the characters after the anime club members. Apparently, I'm a heavy and still alive at the time of writing. He's talked about doing this for a while, but it's a lot more amusing than I thought now that he's put it into action. That's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment