Monday, April 6, 2015

Bad Exam Experience

Well, I finished taking my finance class midterm tonight, and I did absolutely horrible. This was definitely one of the hardest exams I've taken in my life. I could only confidently answer a fourth of the exam questions. I'm just mentally exhausted after this and wanna take a break. Unfortunately, I have other projects to attend to tomorrow so no rest for the weary. I also managed to finish my Great Lakes scholarship application last night and hope that I can get it for the next academic year. This memory just crossed my mind so I'm just gonna jot it down right now. Two or three weeks ago, I explained to Colin what computer processors, RAM, and CPU cores were, and gave the "person at a desk" to make it easier for him to understand. This explanation came from when he asked about the hardware differences between the regular Nintendo 3DS and the New Nintendo 3DS. I appreciated being able to explain this to him.

I FINALLY got my Hiroyuki Takahashi artbook in the mail on Friday! I thought it got lost in the mail and actually contacted Crunchyroll to send me a replacement. An even more pleasant surprise was that I got a misprint edition; the book had a few duplicates. If I ripped off two specific pages, it would become the regular version, not that I would want to rip it at all. The actual art is amazing and high quality. The material of the book is great and doesn't feel cheap. I don't regret buying this at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment