Friday, April 3, 2015

A Brief Respite

These last two hellish weeks are finally over. I've just been so occupied with schoolwork, projects, and exams that I just didn't have the mindset to update this blog. This week, I've had two days where I slept only an hour. Next week will also be pretty busy, but it doesn't seem too bad right now. I'll just put down what I can remember these last two weeks that doesn't involve school. During last week's Anime Friday, we watched Ixion Saga DT and more Problem Children. Ixion Saga was pretty amusing so I'm just gonna put that on my plan-to-watch list. Nothing big happened in club meetings this Sunday except there were a huge amount of people came along to eat dinner afterward the meeting ended. In the middle of the week, I got Kenji's early birthday gift. It was Bonobo's LateNightTales album. The case came in damaged though.



The actual music is pretty great though. I downloaded the digital album with code included, but the songs had some missing tags like track number and album name, which kind of irked me. Recently, I also bought Dead or Alive 5: Last Round and Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin for PC. DOA5 is pretty alright. It runs pretty well on both my laptop and desktop, and I don't see any issues with it so far. I don't know how to feel about this version already having a good number of the costumes I bought for a large price in the previous DOA5U. I'll most likely use this version as a practice machine unless I see frequent sales on costumes on Steam. As for Dark Souls 2: SotFS, it's not bad. New enemy placements surprised me. I've yet to encounter any online invaders. The game seems pretty bright, but I can always change this in the settings. It would have been nice if enemies and bosses had additional moves, but oh well. There's going to be another Anime Friday tonight, but it'll be at my place this time. I'll be having lunch with Mark and Kaitlyn soon so that's about it for this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment