Friday, April 10, 2015

Roommates & Breakups

I just realized something today. Ever since I came to Maryland, all of my roommates have had heavy relationship drama problems. The person who leased to me my first apartment here broke up with her long-time boyfriend, who I roomed with. The next apartment I had half a year later had three roommates, and ALL of them have had a lot of relationship drama. One of them just broke up with his long-time girlfriend. The second one's girlfriend broke up with him while he visited New York. Just recently, my third roommate had a huge fight with his girlfriend, and they both proceeded to break up with each other. This is a pretty eerie trend I've been seeing ever since coming here to the mainland....

On a happier note, I played some League of Legends games today with my friends. It's been so long since I've played, and I hope I can improve fast enough so that I don't bog them down. This game is pretty fun when playing with friends. There's just too much toxicity when playing with randoms.

1 comment: